Okay, so I allow myself to buy one moderately priced item every 4 months as a “good behavior reward.” And since I was such a bamf this summer, I got myself a mochi machine. A MOCHI MACHINE, Y’ALL. But then I realized no one except my Asian friends had any idea what I was raving about, so, this gifset was born. [x]
The design revisions were:
- Strategic cut-outs shape to fit fingers in such a way that it is easy to bend them and not disrupt the bandage.
- An intelligent dressing material allows you to regularly check wounds from the outside, without upsetting the healing process.“According to research, the when an infection of a wound is detected, the pH value is between 6.5 and 8.5. AmoeBAND’s indicator cross turns purple, alerting the user needs to change it immediately.”
- Since the bandage material used exudes a leather-like feel, availability in different skin-tones helps it blend in, without overly highlighting the injury.
- The packaging has been redesigned to a matchbox style and includes Braille instructions.
Hat tip to designers Tay Pek-Khai, Hsu Hao-Ming, Tsai Cheng-Yu, Chen Kuei-Yuan, Chen Yi-Ting, Lai Jen-Hao, Ho Chia-Ying, Chen Ying-shan, Weng Yu-Ching and Chung Kuo-Ting
I just found this on facebook. I know who this would be perfect for XD.
#so on april fools day #because tony has a shitloads of money #clint comes back from training all day #and his whole room has been refurnished with bird stuff #he has a nest for a bed #and newspaper as flooring #and clint doesnt want to tony to have the last laugh #so he goes along with it and tell tony he loves what hes done with the place #and he’ll start requesting things like sunflower seeds and candy worms from the grocery store and just chill in his nest #and everytime time tony passes his room #he just smirks his eyes and goes caw caw motherfucker
CAW CAW MOTHERFUCKER
CAW CAW MOTHERFUCKER
The Machines of the Isle of Nantes.
Rape has become endemic in South Africa, so a medical technician named Sonette Ehlers developed a product that immediately gathered national attention there. Ehlers had never forgotten a rape victim telling her forlornly, “If only I had teeth down there.”
Some time afterward, a man came into the hospital where Ehlers works in excruciating pain because his penis was stuck in his pants zipper.
Ehlers merged those images and came up with a product she called Rapex. It resembles a tube, with barbs inside. The woman inserts it like a tampon, with an applicator, and any man who tries to rape the woman impales himself on the barbs and must go to an emergency room to have the Rapex removed.
When critics complained that it was a medieval punishment, Ehlers replied tersely, “A medieval device for a medieval deed.”- Half the Sky, Nicholas Kristof
- handcrafted fiberglass shell and bed
- temperature controlled round water bed
- phillips color kinetics LED lighting system
- anthony gallo high fidelity sound system
- ipod universal dock
I want this on my blog.
I want this in my life.
Tyree Callahan - Chromatic Typewriter, 2011 - A 1937 Underwood standard typewriter modified to produce colors instead of letters
You see this bitch? This is the fucking Audi A9 Concept vehicle.
It is the most beastly motherfucker to light up my Tumblr page.
The thing has engines in it’s wheels.
IN THE MOTHERFUCKING WHEELS.
See that futuristic design? Makes Acura designs look so 2010.
Oh? Where’s the windshield? It’s fully integrated into the roof using nano technology.
That means the bitch repairs itself.
Oh and that badass window and windshields?
It can change from solid like that to clear when you drive.
White isn’t a very sporty color? NO WORRIES. This beast can change it’s motherfucking color to whatever you fucking want.
THIS BITCH SHOULD GET IN MY GARAGE.
The Defibrillator Toaster
My mom would be so annoyed… every morning I would run into the kitchen screaming “WE’RE LOSING THEM!!! BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEPBEEP!”
“DON’T YOU DIE ON ME, DAMNIT!!! NURSE, WE NEED 12 CC’S OF CREAM CHEESE, STAT!!!”
He’s bread, Jim.
Time of deliciousness: 7:15 A.M
If we don’t restart his heart , he’s toast!
“Daddy’s in a butter place now, kids.”
reblogging for the story
He’s bread, Jim.